Monday 30 January 2012

Hearts for Vanessa Charity Auction and new Featured Seller

Not too long ago, a sweet mama contacted me to let me know that one of the women who is a member of the Waldorf community had lost her husband. It was very sudden. He left behind his wife and two young children. Now, I know there are many people in a similar situation, or have experienced what may seem worse to them. But, what touched me, was the way her friends got together and organised a charity auction to raise some much  needed funds to give to this family to ease their financial burden. I know we can't help everyone,but sometimes, helping just one person is worth doing.

So, man artists got together and created wonderful items to be auctioned off. All proceeds will go to the family. The auction has begun. So far so good! I hope you will take the time to visit it. You may find something you like. Here is the link: Hearts for Vanessa Charity Auction

In other news, I have the pleasure of announcing this week's Featured SellerPeggy Nyberg from Jeanlee Dolls. To find out more about Peggy and her beautiful dolls, CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment